Thursday 10 June 2021

Fully Finished Objects in June

 

Rachel, Ten Hour Stitcher, hosts Fully Finished Objects for us to show and tell about the crafty items we have completely finished.

I have completed a couple of items but am still playing catch up. My needle certainly seems to have slowed down, as do my eyes as I'm very behind in blog reading. I seem to be out of routine with quite a few things! 


This is my first finish, it was a spring challenge at Needlecraft Haven. It was Lotus Mandala by The World of Stitches.

I used it to cover the label on a cardboard box I have. It came with some candles but I use it for my seed packets. 


My other fully finish is my 12 Days of Christmas piece. This is my Jardin Prive design, I have not made up my Plum Street Sampler yet. 

Thanks Rachel for hosting, it does spur me on to get things finished I just need to spur on with my stitching now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your idea of mounting a x-stitch piece on your box of seeds - this gave me some ideas for what to do with my accumulating pieces. I like this Mandala and thank you for the link where there are so many pretty charts.

Your 12 Days of Christmas ornies are going to be a beautiful collection. I'm looking forward to seeing both sets completed.

I think you summed it up perfectly with the words 'out of routine'. I couldn't quite put my finger on what my issue was but your words "out of routine" are bang on.

I hope you continue with improved health and soon return to normal or routine. I'm not sure I will recognize normal, especially since we in our province are still in a lockdown.

Take care and keep well. Kathy 🤗

diamondc said...

Clare: Lovel finish, what a wonderful idea to use on the box.
Five Golden Rings is so sweet especially with the butterflies.
I hope you are soon back to normal, things are really opening up here in Minnesota.

Catherine













Suzanne H said...

That's a great box. Now you get to enjoy the box and the stitching. I love how you are finishing the Jordan Prive 12 Days. The beads are a great added touch.

Astrids dragon said...

A lovely stitch and it looks great on the box. Great idea to repurpose and cover it.
Nice finish for the golden rings!