Christine organised our Christmas Exchange and linked everyone to a partner for whom we had to stitch a festive ornament.
Our Opening Day was 1st December and as this was a secret exchange we didn't sign our cards. It's always down to Postie when sending our exchanges, especially overseas, and this time one parcel took an extra week to reach it's destination. We opened our parcels last Saturday but we only found out who had sent them on the 7th once the final parcel had safely arrived.
|My parcel ready to send to my partner|
|The Chtistmasy parcel I received|
|My super exchange from Angi|
|I love my Snowman|
|The stocking I stitched for Justine|
- finding out who I was stitching for
- choosing the chart, fabric and threads
- sending the parcel with a card and extra treats
- receiving my parcel
- waiting for Opening Day
- opening my parcel and discovering the beautiful stitching
- finding out who had sent to me
- seeing and hoping my partner liked her gift
- discovering who had sent to who
- sharing photos to see everyone's beautiful work
Exchanges are far more than just stitching and sending an ornament, I love all the exchanges we do at Needlecraft Haven throughout the year - thank you Christine for organising another great Christams Exchange.