Sunday 20 February 2022

TTSAL February - Summer

 

The theme for this month, and next, is summer. I had plans to stitch a summer ornament for my tree but as yet it is unstated. A good job therefore that the summer theme is over two months. 

I have however reached the summer side of my tablecloth. It takes me as long to track out the hardanger spacing as to do the buttonhole edging, but it is growing if slowly.


The Facebook album is open for Summer stitching as it the Needlecraft Haven gallery. I wonder what summer stitching everyone has been doing. 

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

My Stitching has nearly all been Halloween this year! Although my little Greenhouse could count for Summer.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

It's looking good Clare. I hope to start my summer stitching in the Parlour tomorrow night.

diamondc said...

Clare: Your tablecloth is lovely; I hope you show us your tree when you have your summer designs displayed on it.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Looks great Clare , I want to stitch on a small table cloth one day .
Have fun.

Astrids dragon said...

A lovely piece, especially with the hardanger.