Monday 10 April 2023

Fully Finished Objects in April

 


Rachel, Ten Hour Stitcher, hosts Fully Finished Objects, a super chance for us to show and tell about the crafty items we have completely finished. Thanks Rachel, it's a great way to see how much stitching I have done, especially this year as most of my projects are large and it's easy to think I'm not doing much, like just now. I've started a large intricate project, two weeks in and it's going ok. 

I have two finished objects but they are for a very special occasion later this month, our nephew's wedding. I'll be sharing in May with hopefully a few wedding photos too. 

It would be easy to not post but Rachel is so kind to host this I feel I should say something ... even if that's actually about nothing.

I'll sign off with a photo of the chocolate swiss roll I made for Easter, I hope you had a chocolatey time too. 



5 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Clare: I am looking forward to seeing the projects that you are working on.
The cake looks yummy, we had chocolate Swiss roll for dessert on Sunday, it was store bought.

Catherine

Maggie said...

Happy Easter Claire

butterfly said...

Happy Easter to all , hugs June.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a delicious looking cake!

Faith... said...

It is still a finish, just a yummy one!