Monday 31 July 2023

July Smalls

Amazingly I have three smalls, as I have stitched my main project I can now stitch on a few small things.

Mary at Mary's Thread is the lovely host of the Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished. 

Thank you Mary for hosting this great SAL, it's a super way to see everyone's little stitching. 

I have stitched these two little Christmas ornies, in fact they were one design that I split in two. They are by Jennifer J Redmond and are ftom the JCS Christmas Ornament magazine 2022. 


And this is a gift coaster for a special birthday soon. I used the alphabet design I used for my church tree last year.

I will be posting in August's FFO as I have a few bits to share. 

4 comments:

Toki said...

Small but well stitched and cute.Is this work going to be displayed for Christmas this year?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely Smalls this month. I know a J who celebrated her 60th Birthday recently. It wasn't me LOL

Faith... said...

Very nice ornaments Clare! I really like the J.

Astrids dragon said...

They all look great, that deer is just precious!