Saturday 30 September 2023

September Smalls

 Mary at Mary's Thread is the lovely host of the Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished. 

Thank you Mary for hosting this great SAL, it's a super way to see everyone's little stitching. 


It's been a while as I have been very busy stitching our daughter and new husband's wedding sampler, it took ages and I think made me step away a bit from stitching. You can see it in my previous post along with a few wedding photos.

I have however stitched a few things, namely these 6 Christmas ornaments for the Ronald McDonald House in Orange. It's my way of paying back fellow stitchers' kindness in stitching for my Christmas trees.




I have already finished these and posted them to Catherine in the USA, I'll share the finishes in next months Fully Finished Objects post. 

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute designs!

DJ said...

These are all so cute! Your stitching is lovely! It's a kind thing you are doing, stitching for the Ronald McDonald house. I think I recognize a couple of these! It's so nice to see your handiwork again! Happy Stitching!

Toki said...

I think the small and cute design and beautiful stitching will make a Wonderful piece of work.



Carol said...

Oh, these are so adorable, Clare! And for such a worthy cause. I forgot to mention how lovely your daughter's wedding sampler turned out. What a treasure!