Saturday, 25 July 2026

July's news

I haven't been reading or writing blogs for a while, mainly because we've been busy at home, having a few trips away and holidaying in Wales to be near our new granddaughter. 

For a while I haven't been feeling to chirpy in myself, various things but I decided to try to do a few more things for me ... this I find difficult as I'm the one who arranges things, family and friends, and seem to do a lot for others, I was born on a Friday which explains a lot.

I have stepped down from being Chairman at our Scout Group although I'm still a committee member and although I do have the church cloth to work on I'm taking a small break from it. 

My wrist/arm has healed but I do have a problem with pain in my hand between my ring and little finger which travels up my arm, this makes stitching a little uncomfortable. I'm still having physio at the hospital and seeing the GP physio. 

I have joined Slimming World again, it's nice to meet with others for a couple of hours and of course loose some weight, I've lost 1 stone so far. 

The stitching I have done was a gift for Sylvie-Rose our granddaughter. We're not sharing photos or information on social media so I have blanked out some of the sampler. 

I'm still working on 12 days of Christmas and hope to have a couple more to show in August. Hopefully I will be back to being more involved in blog world soon. 

No comments: