Saturday 17 May 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I have been stitching quite a lot this week but all of it on my secret piece so I only have family news to share.

Wednesday night I went to the Leaver's Ball for the Year Elevens at my new school. The girls looked fabulous and the boys so handsome, they all looked so mature and grown up.

Friday night we all went to a Quiz Night at mum's local church. Some of the questions were real teasers but we had great fun. I won a huge box of chocolate biscuits on the raffle and we came 5th in the quiz.

Today we've been to my son's college as they had an open day. We took the grandparents too. Because it is an agricultural college there was so much to see; plants sales, sheep sheering, farm animals, dog shows, archery, polocross, craft fair and of course the animal welfare centre where my son does his animal management course.

Hopefully next week will be quieter and I can finish the secret and do some showing off again.

1 comment:

Stitchingranny said...

I havent been to our local acricultural college for years but I used to love the open days, and such great bargains on the plant sales.