It's been a good month for my Stitch from Stash challenge though, little stitching means little spending hee hee
Here's my report:
- Home gift (free online chart)
- Disney kit
- The Drawn Thread - September (previously purchased)
- CCN North Pole Post Office (previously purchased)
- 14ct white
- 28ct country blush
- DMC colours as required for charts
- photo frame (found in attic)
- Christmas fabric
And here are my photos:
|This was for our son who moved into his first |
flat - it was a free online chart.
|North Pole Post Office|
my progress so far on my next piece
on my tablecloth
|The Drawn Thread - September |
Hopefully I'll have this finished in time
We're at home this month, with just a few trips to the caravan at the weekends so I am hoping I will have a far more productive month stitching wise.
Thanks for calling by my blog - I'll try to be around blogland a little more this month too.