Monday 15 November 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness in November

 


The 15th of each month means it's Gifted Gorgeousness time. These can be gifts given or received, or any item made using fabric, threads, buttons, ribbon, chart, backing fabric that has been gifted.

This great idea is hosted each month by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching,  if you visit her blog you'll find the links to everyone's Gifted Gorgeousness posts.

I only have one item to share this month as many of my current gifts are for Christmas so it will be January before I can share.

October was Needlecraft Haven's Halloween Exchange, this year we had to stitch a bookmark. My stitching was for Christine and although posted on the 23rd it did not arrive in time for Opening Day on 31st October, in fact it is still with Postie.

I received a super bookmark from Justine, very effective stitching. Justine also included a book, a lovely treat. 



Susan Hill also wrote The Woman in Black and The Man in the Future. The spooks must have been working as it was also on UK tv as a drama on Halloween night although we didn't watch it.

Thank you Justine for my lovely Halloween Exchange. 


5 comments:

diamondc said...

Clare: Super cute book mark.
I think I have to look up the book you have in this post.

Catherine

butterfly said...

What a great gift , something to keep for ever .
Have a lovely week .

jocondine said...

Nice gift, for two memories, one for your friend and the other for the next chapter you'll read. Amitiés. Bisous. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Shame your gift to Christine is lost in transit, hopefully it will turn up soon.
The bookmark you received is lovely. I haven't read the book myself but the author is very popular.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A terrific bookmark from Justine.