Monday 31 October 2022

Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2022

 πŸŽƒπŸ¦‡πŸ‘»πŸ•Έ Happy Halloween πŸ•ΈπŸ‘»πŸ¦‡πŸŽƒ

It's that time of year when we celebrate anything spooky, All Hallow's Eve is a celebration of the dead the day before All Saint's Day when we celebrate all who did good. Nowadays it's a chance to dress up and decorate our homes with ghosts, spiders, ghouls and most importantly pumpkins. 

I don't carve a pumpkin now our children are grown up but I do decorate the lounge with my Halloween ornaments, although some are more harvest/autumn than Halloween. My Happy Halloween post has plenty of photos.

Halloween also means it's Trick or Treat Blog Hop time thanks to the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching. You need to collect a letter from each blog to reveal a Mystery Phrase. Pop over to Jo's blog to see the list of bloggers who have a spooky letter ....

..... my letter is 

Jo asked us all to include a photo of something we have stitched for Halloween. My photo is the ornament I stitched for July's Topsy Turvy SAL. It's a lovely free design from Durene Jones.


Keep my letter safe and follow the Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2021 by visiting 

http://janalynmarie.blogspot.com/

Have a super Halloween be that enjoying a film, dressing up, pumpkin carving or just eating treats (no-one likes a trick), have fun being spooky πŸ‘»πŸ•ΈπŸ¦‡

11 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your new stitch, hugs June.

Gwen said...

Cute ornament.

Mary's Thread said...

A very cute ornament! Happy Halloween!

Roni said...

Lovely cat, I do like Durene's Halloween stitches. Thanks for the ' letter'

Roni said...

I love Durenes cats. Thank you

jocondine said...

What a lovely cat, so chic! Thank you for the letter. AmitiΓ©s et joyeuses fΓͺtes d'Halloween ! xxx

Astrids dragon said...

She certainly has the cutest cat patterns, yours looks great!
Have a bootiful Halloween!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

Oh I see you and Roni have a secondary theme going on here, love it.

FlashinScissors said...

Sweet cat Clare!

Thank you for the “ letter”.

Hope you are having a super Halloween!

Hugs,
Barbara xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in Halloween Blog Hop this year.
I do like that little cat design, I shall have to go and save it.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute cat! I think I saw one from the same series of designs earlier in the hop.