Saturday 1 October 2022

Topsy Turvy SAL Valentine's

 

October stitching is all about Valentine's, you can stitch or make anything about love, hearts, friendship

Lizzie Kate has a lovely design on her freebie page
https://www.lizziekate.com/free.html

There are links to freebies on last year's Facebook post, use the topic link #TTValentines 

The Album for Valentine's on Facebook and at Needlecraft Haven will be open on 20th October, I'll be sharing in my blog on the 20th too.

Happy Valentine stitching 💕 

Here's my February by Drawn Thread, I'm not sure what I'll stitch this time 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Clare, February by Drawn Thread is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hello Clare: I love February it is a sweet design; you picked the perfect frame.
Thank-you for the link.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Beautiful, stitched Clare.
Love it hugs June.

Faith... said...

February is beautiful Clare!