Wednesday 30 November 2022

November round up and Temperature SAL

I have been very busy this month but not busy posting on my blog. The main reason is time - my hours and minutes have been filled getting all my Christmas crafting done and it isn't the right time to share photos.  

However I have made a little bit of a catch up on my Temperature SAL - my winter cake band covers January to the end of March and then October to the end of the year. I have just started stitching my October days so I do have a bit of catching up to do. 

Tomorrow is opening day for the Needlecraft Haven Christmas Exchange, I am pleased to know my ornament has arrived with my partner but as we have had no post for a week mine is yet to arrive. The post strikes seem to have had a big effect on our local area, we haven't had deliveries on the non strike days. 

Last week I posted my Christmas cards to our overseas friends and I am relieved to know they are beginning to arrive. Tomorrow is card writing day and then Friday will be posting day for any card or parcel for the UK ... and my fingers will be crossed! 

Tomorrow is December - can you believe it? It will be a busy day, as well as the usual change over of ornaments there are all the advent items to put out - and it's Advent Calendar day which is always exciting. 

Online it is Topsy Turvy SAL start day for December, Christmas Forum and Advent time at Needlecraft Haven and Christmas Tree Church Festival blog time ... busy but so so exciting. 

Apologies for my lack of reading and commentating, I will catch up on everyone's blog posts soon. Time to sign off and pop up to church to set up the Alphabet Tree.

Thank you to everyone who has stitched a letter - here they are all together - I stitched 32 using either a DMC or Assisi chart and I received 34 beautiful designs from all over the world - thank you. 



2 comments:

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas Clare and Family: These are wonderful, I am looking forward to seeing them on the trees.
Your Temperature design is so sweet.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

October was warm! The letters look lovely together and I’m kicking myself for not being organised enough to get something to you this year. I kept thinking I had plenty of time and then suddenly I didn’t!
Same with posting the cards, the early posting dates have really thrown me. Oh well, people will get New Year cards!