Here are Jan's questions along with my answers.
1.Of all the different crafts that you do , if you had the funds which would be the one that you would prefer to do above others and why ? I prefer to do cross stitch, it is versitle and can be made in to many beautiful items.
2. If you could choose to live anywhere in the world where would you live and why? The South of France - I am convinced I was French in a previous life and feel so at home there, the food, the culture and the language realy do feel quite natural to me.
3 . Who would you have as a dinner guest - dead or alive and why? Oh good question - probably my grandad and DH's grandad who both passed on quite a few years ago. Although they have not met since DH and I got together (his grandad died quite young) we think they may have been at the same school and served in the Home Guard together so it would be nice to see if they really did know each other - and their reaction to their grandchildren getting married.
4. What do you value most in a friend ? Happiness - life is too short to be sad
5.How did you meet your husband ? I was in my Scout Leaders Uniform in the pub (on my own) selling raffle tickets. I had done all the bar - including the football team - and was doing the lounge. When I asked DH's table if they would like to buy tickets he said yes and replied he would like to buy me a drink when I'd finished. We've been together ever since, married 20 years this year. He always says although he did not win raffle he got first prize.
I've really enjoyed this so if you would like to join the fun and be interviewed by me then here is what to do.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions and I will of course need your email).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Thanks for reading my answers - I'm off to think up some questions.