... I've broken my legs !!!!
Friday should have been the start of a great weekend away with friends at Stratford-upon-avon. Unfortunately within minutes of arriving I fell down a step I didn't see.
Everyone has been so kind:
- the Ambulance teams were lovely at getting me out and off to Warwick Hospital
- the A&E doctors amazing at realigning my dislocated left ankle
- the Ward nurses so caring in looking after me
- the surgeons brilliant at resetting the three broken bones in my left leg and fitting a plate
- the physiotherapy team so kind in showing me how to wear the big boot on my broken right foot
- the Occupational Health team for providing the equipment so I could come home.
So home I am, moving only from bed to bathroom on my speedy chair. Our bed is downstairs now and will be for at least 6 weeks.
|View from my bed this morning|
See you all again tomorrow when the Easter fun begins.