Saturday 1 January 2022

Topsy Turvy SAL - Easter



Happy New Year to you all 🎉

This month we're stitching Easter which seems very odd on New Year's Day. I have a few Easter ornaments from exchanges but every year I seem to miss stitching something for myself. 

Here's a few freebie links:

Easter Bunny by Tiny Modernist

Easter Bunny by Durene Jones

Easter Eggs by Maria Diaz

And there is a huge list at Free Cross Stitch Pattern Central, the list is huge and I have not checked any copyrights so please make sure before you use any. 

I have no idea what I'll be stitching, I'm quite liking Durene Jones designs at the moment so I'm going to check her Facebook page. 

This is an ornament I made from the beautiful Easter card I received from Julie in Needlecraft Haven's Easter Exchange. 

TTSAL is about doing any craft, not just cross stitch. You can join in Topsy Turvy SAL by blogging about your project, joining the TTSAL on Facebook or with Needlecraft Haven. The 20th of each month is the date for revealing your crafting, have fun!

9 comments:

Mary said...

Happy New Year! I am going to join in this month as I want to make a stitched Easter card for a friend. It will be nice to get it done early. Your ornament is very sweet, great idea to stitch something that can be used for a card and then the recipient can change it up to an ornament. Shipping, especially overseas has gotten so pricy.

diamondc said...

Clare: This is sucvh a sweet design and finish, the ribbon is perfect.

Happy New Year
Catherine

Cathy said...

Your little Easter chick is so cute. Thanks for sharing the freebies. I hadn't seen the Maria Diaz one before.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Good luck with the SAL, hopefully people will have something finished in time for my Easter Blog Hop!

Carol said...

Your little chick finish is darling, Clare! Wishing you every happiness in this new year!

butterfly said...

How cute , love the little chick.
Have a fun year , and A Happy New Year.

Faith... said...

It is a pretty good time for Easter! The little chick is cute.

Mylene said...

Such a cute ornament!
Thank you for sharing the links, i especially love one of Maria Diaz.

Mary's Thread said...

That's really cute and the fabric is perfect for it. It made me smile!