Monday 18 March 2024

IHSW March 2024

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend is based on Facebook, hosted by Jo, Joyce, Ee Koon and Bonnie IHSW on Facebook

I'm enjoying being part of IHSW and seeing everyone's progress from stitchers around the world.

My tablecloth was originally a Round Robin in 2010 and was on the theme of the four seasons. It's been in my UFO bag for years. 

This is where I was at the end of February IHSW

I've been completing the kloster blocks for the edging and satin stitching the embellishing for each design. 

Although this weekend I didn't get much time to stitch I did stitch around another design and I turned a corner on the edging.

I'll be working on this when I can, I hope to take it on our cruise in April as it isn't much to pack. 

My Mum is quite unwell at the moment, she has been for the last 18 months. We're taking everything day by day so I can't really make firm stitching plans.


5 comments:

butterfly said...

So sorry your mother is not well . It's such a worry when your loved ones are not well.
Love the stitching great idea , hugs June.

diamondc said...

Clare: I have added your Mother to my to my Prayer list for the ill, I Pray three times a day for them.
Love this table topper you are working on, love the border.

Catherine☘️

































Faith... said...

Your tablecloth is turning out so gorgeous. I love the Kloster Blocks you added for the edging. So sorry about your Mom. I will say a prayer for her and for you as well.

Mini said...

Thats a lot of progress for someone saying didnt get much time to stitch. I will pray for your mother's well being.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on your tablecloth. Hope you can spend lots of time with your Mum while you can.