Sunday 28 April 2024

WIPocalypse April

I have scheduled this check in for Melissa's WIPocalypse  as we are on our cruise currently on a day at sea and later today we have booked Musicals Afternoon Tea.

I have brough my tablecloth as all I need is perle 8 and 12, needle, scissors and my tablecloth, easy to pack! I'll update my progress once we're home.

Before we left I did manage to stitch all the individual sections on my embroidery wheel. I need to backstitch between each sections and then iron it before deciding on its finish. I haven't ironed it yet as there are some loose stitches by their design. It's very creased because I stitch free hand and have turned the fabric round and round as I work ... looks messy doesn't it!


This month's question is about new designers, I'm not sure about this as I tend to stick to my favourites: Durene Jones, Lizzie Kate and Faby Reilly who is my most recent designer find although I've been stitching her designs for a few years. 

Once home I'll catch up on everyone's posts and see which new designers everyone has chosen.

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Clare: I hope you are having an amazing time, love this table cloth.

Catherine🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

butterfly said...

So sweet , looks a fun stitch.hugs June.

Faith... said...

I really love this piece! It looks so interesting to me!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation and you are having great weather.