Monday 27 December 2021

Christmas Thank You

We've had a quiet Christmas Day with our son, my mum and stepdad. It was our second Christmas really as we'd celebrated already with our daughter and her partner when we were in Falmouth. 

I've had some lovely gifts from friends and family including lovely new pjs and a make up mirror from our daughter, champagne from her partner (he knows us so well) and my favourite perfume from my Hubby. 

Our son bought me a super new travel craft bag, plenty of pockets for taking my sewing box, stitching, books, diary and pens on holiday.

My crafting friends have been so kind too: a scarf from Christine which I think she hand dyed, a memo pad and candles from Julie, socks and a mini kit from Brenda, notepad from Niki and a super little chart from Deb. 





We have two new jigsaws and a bottle of port from our holiday friends so that's the winter months sorted! They also gave us two beautiful robin coasters.


I have two pieces of stitching I want to finish before New Year, I can't believe how many things I've stitched this year, my 2021 Finishes page is quite long. 

Thank you to everyone for my cards and gifts, they are all lovely and very much appreciated. 


5 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

What lovely gifts happy new year hugs

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely gifts! That candle Ornament will look lovely on next year's tree!

butterfly said...

Great gifts , what fun opening such beautiful gifts , enjoy every one .
Happy New Year.

Faith... said...

Very have received some very nice gifts.
Have a Happy New Year!!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Terrific gifts Clare.