Wednesday 15 December 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness in December


The 15th of each month means it's Gifted Gorgeousness time. These can be gifts given or received, or any item made using fabric, threads, buttons, ribbon, chart, backing fabric that has been gifted.

This great idea is hosted each month by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching,  if you visit her blog you'll find the links to everyone's Gifted Gorgeousness posts.

Huge thank you Jo for hosting another great year of GG posts - wishing you a Merry Christmas🎄

My first gift is from Christine for Needlecraft Haven's Christmas Ornament Exchange. It's always a fun exchange, we delayed opening day slightly as Postie was a little slow which added to the excitement. It's a secret exchange but I guessed my orna,ent was from Christine thanks to the lovely chocolate she included. 



I sent to Melanie and decided to stitch Little Robin by Durene Jones, isn't he cute. I included some Cadbury Little Robins and fudge as a treat.



My other GG items are from last month. My original Halloween Exchange bookmark is still with Postie so I stitched a second one which did arrive with Christine. My first bookmark was the black cat, surprisingly tricky to stitch and make up although it looks quite simple. I had great fun making the spider. 

My replacement bookmark was the gnomes, they were quick to do which was good and thankfully Postie delivered them safely. 




I have lots of gifts to share in January, they are Christmas gifts so shhhh just now. I'm busy trying to get my 12 Days finished, they are a gift to our house, hopefully I will finish them in time for Christmas.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎄

10 comments:

butterfly said...

Wonderful goodies sent and received .I love the Robin

Maggie said...

Lovely finishes sent and received, i especially love your little robin though.

Vickie said...

The tree Christine made you is lovely. And the robin you gifted is adorable!

Elfie said...

I enjoyed your very festive post. Lovely gifts given and received. Good luck with finishing your 12 Days, I hope you get them up on display for Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Mylene said...

Lovely stitching and finishing, both sent and received.

A very Merry Christmas!

Carol said...

Such pretty gifts both sent and received, Clare! And both bookmarks are darling--especially love the black cat!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Such a shame the first bookmark went missing but at least the Christmas exchanges all arrived safely with their yummy chocolate too! I love that you found chocolate robins to go with the robin design!

BeingBored89 said...

These are all so cute! Merry Christmas to you!

Astrids dragon said...

Such a sweet exchange for both of you!
That cat is adorable, but the gnomes are just precious.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely exchange gifts Clare.