Sunday 1 May 2022

Topsy Turvy SAL - Autumn

The tulips are in bloom and the trees are looking green but the Topsy Turvy SAL this month is autumn... this actually is the theme for June too. 

I am hoping to do more on my hardanger tablecloth and a design I have been looking at for a while. 

Here's a few ideas for autumn: 

 Prive has a super design with her season trees - link

Durene Jones has a huge collection of free charts on her Facebook page 


The design choice for autumn has so many options but save any spooky stitching for July.

You could stitch pumpkins, leaves, trees, fruit, almost any design could be used. 

This is the beautiful project keeper that Mary stitched for me a few years ago. The design is a free chart from Tiny Modernist 


An Album will be open on 20th in the Facebook Group and at Needlecraft  Haven. Please share your stitching on your blog on or after the 20th too.


Happy stitching!


3 comments:

Mary said...

Last month I stitched 2 smalls but gave them away, I have my Autumnal stitch done, just need to do a final finish, thanks for hosting this!! Have a great week.

butterfly said...

I love to see what everyone is stitching , love the Autumn stitch, have fun.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a lovely project keeper from Mary. Autumn is my favourite season to stitch for, I love the colours.