Saturday 30 April 2022

Temperature SAL and April Round Up

The end of March saw a pause in my Temperature SAL cake band. I'm stitching one for winter which is January to March and October to December, and one summer band April to September. 

I have completed 13 weeks on my winter band, you can see we did have some warm days. 


I've completed three weeks on my summer band, I stitch on this on a Sunday so I have another flower to do tomorrow. This flower will be the temperature on our recent holiday in South East England, you can read about our adventures on my travel blog although I still have some posts to write. 


Oh dear what a poor month. I just don't seem to have got going with many things, hopefully May will be better. 

I have stitched 7 items but the only finishing was the card for the Easter Exchange. I have been stitching on my tablecloth and doing other crafts such as baking but I do hope I can stitch more next month. 


4 comments:

Astrids dragon said...

Looking forward to seeing warmer days, especially for the flowers!

Maggie said...

I wouldn't call 7 stitched things a poor month, that brilliant!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The bands are looking great. I guess the reds are the warmest days? What colour do you go to for higher temperatures?

Mary's Thread said...

Using a band for this temperature project is really effective! Will you roll it up on a spool when it's done?