Friday 29 April 2022

April Smalls

 

Mary at Mary's Thread is the lovely host of the Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished. 

Mary has a link up post on her blog so we can pop over to see everyone's work, it's super to see all the lovely stitching. Thank you Mary for hosting this great SAL. 

I have not stitched as much this month, it's been an unsettling time. It was my mother-in-law's funeral earlier in the month, a busy time with family coming over from USA.

We had a weekend in Cardiff to see our daughter, Easter time with friends and a week in Sussex where the light in our lodge was not great for stitching.

So I only have a few smalls this month. The S is for my mother-in-law. I did the lettering in white and used yellow for the flower, she had yellow roses at her wedding. 

K is my step-dad, the Es are for both my granddads and the I for my grandmother. 




I have more family initials to do, hopefully in time for next month's Smalls SAL.

7 comments:

Maggie said...

You're certainly stitching up a storm with those letters Claire.

Elfie said...

Your letters are all lovely, Clare. I stitched some for your tree and they are on their way to you now.

butterfly said...

More lovely letters , can't wait to see the tree in the future , hugs June.

Astrids dragon said...

Beautiful letters, I love the little e.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to remember all your family. Your comment form is not giving me an option to sign in! This is a glitch with Blogger.
Serendipitous Jo

Faith... said...

Sounds like you have had a very busy month. Love your letters and they look so pretty with the flowers on them.

Mary's Thread said...

Thank you for joining the SAL! Your tree will be FULL of letters! Everyone will love it!