Friday 15 April 2022

Easter Treaure Hunt Blog Hop 2022

🐣🐰🐣🐰🐣 It's Easter Treasure Hunt time πŸ£πŸ°πŸ£πŸ°πŸ£

Thanks Jo for organising another Blog Hop. I love visiting everyone's blog looking for the letters to make up the message - it's a lovely way to say hello to blogging friends and meet a few new ones along the way.

If you'd like to go blog hopping you'll need to visit Jo's blog Serendipitous Stitching where you'll find the links to all the bloggers taking part, of course you can just visit the first blog and follow their links as we all post who to visit next.

But before we start hopping here's my Easter stitching, it is the Easter card I made for the 2021 Needlecraft Haven Easter Exchange.


My letter this year is my maiden name and our son's initial, it's always nice when the letter means something. 

Keep it safe and get ready to hop over to Leonore's blog for you next letter ... good luck! 

🐣🐰🐣🐰🐣 Happy Easter 🐣🐰🐣🐰🐣


13 comments:

jocondine said...

Bonjour Clare ! Joyeuses fΓͺtes de PΓ’ques ! I love the Easter card you made, it's a great pattern. Thank you for the letter and Happy Easter to all the family! AmitiΓ©s. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. I love that card, there's so much detail in a small piece.

Astrids dragon said...

What a sweet card you made, I love all those beautiful colours. Have a blessed Easter.

FlashinScissors said...

Your card is fantastic! I love it!
Thank you for the letter.
Barbara xx πŸ™‹‍♀️πŸ˜πŸ‘‹πŸ‡πŸ₯🌷

RONI said...

I love your card, it is very colourful and detailed. Happy Easter

Elfie said...

Your Easter card is very sweet and I think your letter is perfectly decorated for Easter.

Gwen said...

That's a lovely card. Happy Easter.

Sheryl said...

I love the card you made, such a sweet design and nicely finished. Happy Easter and thanks for the letter.

Mary's Thread said...

Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Happy Easter!

Shelly said...

Cute Easter card! So perfect! Happy Easter!

Tiffstitch said...

I love that card! Her designs are so cute and colourful. Happy Easter!

Leonore Winterer said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for the letter and happy Easter.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Your Easter card is a pretty design Clare.