Wednesday 20 April 2022

TTSAL April -Something for Yourself

 

This month's Topsy  Turvy SAL is 'own choice', a time to do something for yourself. I am always stitching gifts, exchanges or ornaments for my church tree so it's nice to have a chance to just stitch for pleasure.

I decided earlier in the year to do The Happy Stitch Project with Clare Albans at Hello Hooray. It's a great project as each week there is a new stitch to learn with a tutorial video to help. 

I am really enjoying learning the various stitches, it is nice to just stitch although I'm not sure what it will be when it's finished. 


You can take part in the Topsy Turvy SAL on your own by just following each month's theme or by joining the Facebook Group. The only rule is to wait until 20th of each month to share your project .... happy Topsy Turvy stitching. 

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I like the layout for the various stitches. That is going to look lovely as it grows.

butterfly said...

What great fun , love it.

diamondc said...

Clare: This sounds like fun, it's always fun to learn new stitches.

Catherine

Mary said...

Lovely stitching for yourself, I completed 2 smalls but they were both gifted. Will particpate next month.

Faith... said...

What a cool project! Learning new stitches can be exciting and a little scary!

Rachel said...

I am so glad to read you are stitching something for yourself, and something very different at that, even if you don't know what it's going to be! I like the way the pattern is in wedges too; so very different to the usual linear designs, and very pretty. :)