Saturday 26 December 2020

December Smalls SAL

 


This SAL is all about small stitching, any little project you have stitched, it doesn't have to be fully finished. Here's the full details about Small SAL 2020 - thank you Mary.

I have finished the Stitching the Night Away SAL with Needlecraft Haven - I have actually made them up but I'll share that in FF or GG in January although some blog visitors will know already (wink wink) 


I didn't used variegated thread for this one as it was a little complicated to follow, I'm not sure why. I added the star in the centre to give some detail. Here's all the finished months together, apologies for the dark photos.



Thank you Mary for hosting this SAL, I'm looking forward to taking part in 2021. 


4 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

These all look good. I think the solid colours work well in the pinwheel as it makes the contrast more striking.

diamondc said...

Clare: I like the way this shows such lovely designs and color.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Christine said...

Great stitching Clare, they are all so effective

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your blocks all look great! Well done on completing the year too.