Tuesday 12 October 2021

Fully Finished Objects in October

 


Rachel, Ten Hour Stitcher, hosts Fully Finished Objects for us to show and tell about the crafty items we have completely finished. I've had a finishing day today, some items I can't share just yet but these are the pieces I can show in this month's FFO. 

Firstly my 12 Days of Christmas using designs from Jardin Prive and Plum Street Sampler. 



I'm enjoying these but I'm regretting using invisible thread for the edging and beads... only three more of each to do. 

My other finish is my first piece for my new Topsy Turvy SAL. I launched this in September with the first month's theme being Happy New Year. I'm very pleased with my finish and can't wait to hang it up in January. 


I'm about to start my next Topsy Turvy piece ... this month it's Valentine's 

7 comments:

diamondc said...

Clare: Your ornaments are lovely, you do wonderful finishing on them.
I think I would find invisible thread hard to work with.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Your ornaments are beautiful and I love the finish Clare .
Enjoy your day.

Vickie said...

Love Day 9. Especially the top one. :) The Happy New Year finish is great. I don't have many of those.

Suzanne H said...

Lovely finishes! I need to make a note of your Topsy Turvy SAL. I thought it was a great idea and promptly forgot about it. Congrats on such beautiful work.

Faith... said...

Love these sets of the 12 Days. Great finishing job on them too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful finishing and well done on keeping up with the 12 Days sets.

Astrids dragon said...

They are all lovely finishes, I especially like your Happy New Year with it being nice and sparkly!
I know the invisible thread can look better, but what a pain to work with most of the time.