Monday 15 May 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness in May

 

The 15th of each month means it's Gifted Gorgeousness time, the time each month when we share our latest gifts. These can be gifts given or received, or any item made using fabric, threads, buttons, ribbon, chart, backing fabric that has been gifted.

This great idea is hosted each month by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching,  if you visit her blog you'll find the links to everyone's Gifted Gorgeousness posts. Thank you Jo for hosting another year of GG, it's great fun posting and reading.


My GG items were also in my Fully Finished Objects post, there's a few extra photos there too. 

My first GG is the small wedding sampler for our nephew and his bride whose wedding was in April. The Sampler is a Lizzie Kate design.


Their daughter is two, she looked lovely in her little bridesmaid dress. I stitched her a name plaque so she had a gift too. I used the same design idea as I did for our other Great Niece. The Alphabet is from an old magazine and I swapped some of the characters to balance the letters. 


I'm busy stitching on a large project but I hope to be back in blogland soon. 

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the name plate. You are clever to have “redesigned” it to suit.

DJ said...

Such a lovely wedding sampler, I'm sure they will love it! And the name plaque is so adorable, how thoughtful to make a gift for her too! Can't wait to see your bigger project! Happy Stitching!

butterfly said...

Lovely gifts of stitching,
Hugs June.

Faith... said...

Love the wedding sampler and I bet Maisie loved her cute name plate!

Roni said...

Lovely gifts there, the name plate is so sweet

Roni said...

Lovely gifts there, the name plate is so sweet