The idea is not to spent any money on stitching or stash buying. This month I have spent .... NOTHING .... £0 whoo hoo.
Here is the list of stash I've used, all the exchanges, the RR, SAL and UFO stitching are from Needlecraft Haven forum.
- Creative Moments winter and summer welcome banner charts (for RR)
- Joy to the World - Lizzie Kate
|Charts for Welcome RR|
- 28 count fern green (Meet Up Exchange and Monthly Ornament)
- 28 count country blush (Valentine Exchange)
- 28 count ivory (Joy to the World)
- DMC white or B5200 (Birthday Exchange)
- Kate's Kloth perle, DMC variegated & Maderia Glissen Gloss (in lue of postage for overseas friend)
- DMC colours as required for charts
- Brown organza ribbon (Meet Up Exchange)
- Green 4mm ribbon (Monthly Ornament)
- Green Christmas fabric (Monthly Ornament)
- Floral fabric (Meet Up Exchange)
- Christmas fabric (Joy to the World)
- Pink ribbon (Valentine's Exchange)
- Embellishments (Valentine's Exchange)
- Metallic cording (Joy to the World)
- Stuffing for Joy to the World - orts from 2013
|Stash used for Meet Up Exchange|
and Monthly Ornament
|Stash used for Joy to the World|
I can however show my other finishes.
|Monthly Ornament Exchange|
Sheep Day : The Little Stitcher
online free chart
|Meet Up Exchange for Tina|
|The chart was a Christmas gift from Mary|
I've stitched this for me and it's
stuffed with my orts from 2013 !
|Mrs Claus' Cookie House is now finished|
I'm doing the white at the end
of stitching all the designs
|Next house started|
any ideas which one?
|Welcome RR - summer|
|Welcome RR winter|
|Border and trellis completed|
Angel Blessings UFO
Good luck to everyone else taking part - and huge thanks to Mel for organising such a fun idea.
Thank you for catching up with me and my first month of Stitch From Stash - and for your thoughts and comments.