Saturday 29 May 2021

May Smalls

 


Mary at Mary's Thread hosts the Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished. Mary has a link up post on her blog so we can pop over to see everyone's work. 

The last two months my stitching has not been as productive. I'm not sure why: holidays maybe, life starting again so I'm busier or just losing interest. Anyway I have a few smalls to share.

The first three are for the Spring Challenge on Needlecraft Haven. They are part of a big design but I chose to do them individually. They need pressing.




My next piece is also for the Spring Challenge, I will be mounting this on a box I use to keep my seeds in. 


I have only stitched my Jardin Prive Day 5, I need to catch up with my Plum Street Sampler one.
 


I think I need a good review of my stitching; what's done and what I need to do. I am pleased to have finished the flowers for church. I think I have a couple of gifts to do but mainly keeping up with the SALs, like I say I need a review. 
 

3 comments:

Mary's Thread said...

The letters of your words are so unique and beautiful! And I love the design for your seed box. It is perfect! And the Golden Rings came out well too! Thanks for joining the SAL this month! :)

Maggie said...

At least you got some stitching done, I've just not been feeling like stitching at all these last few weeks, sometimes it goes like that though doesn't it. I'm sure you will catch up with your SAL's soon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on the words. Is the other design an Ink Circles?
I like my end of month post to recap my goals and what I actually stitched on! Preparing my pie for tomorrow.