Wednesday 30 June 2021

June Smalls

 

Mary at Mary's Thread hosts the Smalls SAL on the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished. Mary has a link up post on her blog so we can pop over to see everyone's work. 

I'm quite late with my smalls post for June, we have been away for a few days. I bought Hubby a driving experience for his birthday last December and as restrictions have lifted slightly he finally managed to go last Friday. We then went on to Portishead for a weekend break with friends, something we all enjoyed and certainly needed. 

I have finally finished my Flip Its, I am a little unsure about the incorrect grammar but the designs are lovely so hopefully I will not be too ocd about the missing capital letters. I'm still unsure on finishing them. 


I did manage to stitch May's ornament for Jo's JCS Christmas Ornament SAL on Facebook. Ursula Michael's My Friendly Gnome is so cute, it was a joy to stitch too, quite a quick stitch.


My final two smalls are my Day 6s for the 12 Days of Christmas SAL with Needlecraft Haven and with the Facebook group. The Plum Street Sampler and Jardin Prive designs are quite different. 



I have quite a few pieces to finish now as I have a couple of items I cannot show as they are gifts. Hopefully I will be able to have a finishing day soon to get them all done, although we now have an inflatable hot tub in the garden. It's so nice and an hour easily slips away, so peaceful sitting in the warm water in the garden just taking a moment. 

I better write my WIPocalypse post for June as I'm a bit late for that too ... oops!


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on your Smalls for June. That dancing gnome is so cute. I hadn't thought about the lower case letters for the months before but they look fine, it's just the style!

Astrids dragon said...

All wonderful smalls, that gnome is adorable!
I think as long as the months are all lower case, it's all good.