Monday 1 November 2021

As we start November

 

It's November, blimey how did that happen. I cannot believe we have just 2 months left of 2021, what a strange year. 

My WIPocalypse plans have not always been on plan each month but it has been a good way to keep an eye on what I'm doing, and when. Here's my October plans and how I did:

  • Valentine's design for TT SAL - stitched but not finished 
  • 12 Days of Christmas - Ten Lords a Leaping (PSS and JP designs) - both finished 
  • JCS ornament SAL - My Big Toe Designs - Merry Christmas - finished
  • JCS ornament SAL  - Lisa LeAnn Designs - O Christmas Tree - not started
  • JCS ornament SAL - The Little Stitcher - St. Lucy's Light - not started
  • Summer and Autumn Challenge with Needlecraft Haven - not started
  • Halloween Exchange with Needlecraft Haven - completed

My November plans are: 
  • 12 Days of Christmas - Eleven Pipers Piping (PSS and JP designs)
  • A set of Christmas gifts
  • Making up a special Christmas gift
  • Christmas Ornament Exchange with Needlecraft Haven
  • Spring design for TT SAL 

And speaking of Topsy Turvy SAL the next theme runs over two months so a chance to do a bigger piece or just enjoy more time to finish. The TT SAL theme for November and December is Spring. 



You can join Topsy Turvy SAL on Facebook, with Needlecraft Haven or by blogging on your own blog. I'm not sure what I'm making for 'spring's but here are a few freebie designs I found:






You'll also find lots of free designs on DMC web page and at Lovecrafts. There are so so many super designs it's going to be a hard choice. I have already stitched the tree from Jardin Prive, it's a lovely design. I did all four trees and change them in the frame for each season. 



Happy stitching, whether you are busy with festive designs or joining in with TTSAL, it's always so lovely to see everyone's projects and finishes. 


4 comments:

butterfly said...

Oh Clare yuur stitching is always so beautiful .

diamondc said...

Clare: Lovely design and the perfect frame.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

I wish I was organized enough to join in on your TTSAL, but I have enough trouble keeping up with the non topsy turvy holidays!
That is a sweet finish, especially that you change it out every season.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I do like that series of JP designs. And your frame is perfect for them too.