Saturday 13 November 2021

Fully Finished in November

 

Rachel, Ten Hour Stitcher, hosts Fully Finished Objects for us to show and tell about the crafty items we have completely finished. Thanks Rachel, your FFO prompt each month really helps me finish my projects instead of them still in my project folders.

I'm late posting this month, I had drafted my post before we went away but didn't have time to actually post it.

My first finish is an ornament for JCS Stitch Along on Facebook. This fun monthly SAl using the Just Cross Stitch Ornament Magazine is hosted by Jo, I'm always behind and not sure I have done all the months, this was for June.


My other two finishes are for my 12 Days of Christmas, again a group on Facebook hosted by Jo but also with the ladies at Needlecraft Haven. I can't believe we have just two months to go although I haven't even started the eleventh days yet. 

My two series are by Plum Street Samplers and Jardin Prive.



4 comments:

Mary said...

Love your finishing of each adorable ornament!

butterfly said...

Love the Christmas stitching , wonderful.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I loved the trim you used for the first Ornament. So pretty and sparkly! I plan to finish all three of the last Days in December, I've done most of ten and some of eleven but thought I'd bead all three at once.

Suzanne H said...

I love that trim on your first ornament too! Your 12 days are coming along nicely!