Thursday 30 June 2022

June Smalls, Temperature SAL and monthly round-up

 


Mary at Mary's Thread is the lovely host of the Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished, I'm very late this month as we were away on holiday.

Mary has a link up post on her blog so we can pop over to see everyone's work, it's super to see all the lovely stitching. Thank you Mary for hosting this great SAL. 

My first small is the JCS Stitchalong design for May, Christmas in my Heart by MTV Designs. This is a lovely SAL hosted on Facebook by Jo. I'm not sure yet as to how I will be finishing this, I've a few ideas but can't decide.


My other smalls are three letters for the Alphabet Tree. I stitched two before our holiday and the other partly whilst we were away, I finished it once we came home. 




Before we went away I was up to date with my Temperature SAL and the warm colours were starting to appear. The temperature whilst we were away was at times very high, I have blogged about our travels on my Aimetu - wine, food and travel blog. This is my Temperature SAL complete to week 22.


I certainly haven't stitched so much this month, on holiday it was far too hot to hold a needle or the light in our various guest houses was too dark to stitch by. 

I feel as if my stitching plans have got lost a little, I think a need to have a review of my plans and projects. There are two items I must focus on this month; Needlecraft Haven's Summer Exchange and a very special gift that for now is a secret. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clare: They all are so lovely, Noel is a beauty.
I am Catherine diamondc-diamondc.blogspot.com I Love To Stitch
Not sure why I keep coming up anonymous.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday .
You will soon catch up with your wonderful stitching .

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Noel design is lovely. I must update the group for July! I like the pretty fabrics for the latest letters.
For your Temperature SAL did you use the home temps or ones from where you were?

Faith... said...

Great new letters for the tree. The temperature chart is coming along nicely!

Rachel said...

Your temperature SAL is so pretty, especially now the pinks are in full bloom.
I totally understand about plans getting a little lost, but what's important is that you are still enjoying your crafts. Maybe more rainy days are required! :)