Wednesday 31 August 2022

August Temperature SAL and monthly round up

The end of another month and the end of meteorological summer, we certainly had some hot weather as you can see on my cake band. I am a little behind as I have been concentrating on the final few letters for the Alphabet Tree.

I have stitched to the end of week 32, you can see the bright yellows when we had temperatures in the high 30 degrees Celsius. I'm not keen on such heat, my body feels much better at mid 20s.


This month I have done more reading than stitching, mainly because I have been a bit under the weather. Lots of things all causing set backs but I'm feeling better this week so fingers crossed things are looking good. 

One super thing this month was the opportunity to display the Bouquet of Flowers again at church as part of the Flower Festival - you can read about it and see the beautiful displays in my previous blog Ansley Flower Festival 

Next month I have some special stitching to do, I just hope I don't run out of time. 



2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on your Temperature SAL. I don't think we will ever forget the heat of this summer!

Faith... said...

I think your temperature flowers are very pretty! Hope you are feeling better.