Friday 10 March 2023

Fully Finished in March

 


Rachel, Ten Hour Stitcher, hosts Fully Finished Objects, a super chance for us to show and tell about the crafty items we have completely finished. Thanks Rachel, it's a great way to see how much stitching I have done, especially this year as most of my projects are large and it's easy to think I'm not doing much.

My FFOs go back to February, I did mention them but I couldn't share photos last month as they were gifts ... in fact I have realised that all my stitching in 2023, completed and planned will be gifts so you'll be seeing them twice hee hee. 

It was my good friend Mary's birthday at the end of January but I was a little late with her gift. I stitched a bookmark from Durene Jones' lovely designs. 


My second FFO was also for Mary as she was my partner for the Needlecraft Haven Valentine/Friendship Exchange. For this exchange we stitched a card and I stitched a heart on plastic canvas made into an ornament so it can be used again. 


I made two trinket box gifts as it was our daughter's birthday and our son's girlfriend's birthday. I did post about Philly's gift in February's GG and Mel's will be in March's but here they are for FFO.


I also stitched a P label for our daughter, it's so hard to think what to do as she has had a stitched birthday gift every year. 


My final Fully Finished Object is a long time coming ... I have finally finished my winter cake band for last year's Temperature SAL. I haven't used either the summer band or winter band on a cake yet but I hope I can soon. 

I'm not sure I will have a FFO to share in April but who knows, happy stitching everyone. 



7 comments:

Margaret said...

Those little boxes are lovely and a great finishing idea.

Pamela said...

All of your finishes are very sweet. I especially like the little box tops!

butterfly said...

You are creating some some wonderful stitching and the cute boxes.
Have a fun weekend. Hugs June

jocondine said...

Well done on all your finishes. You just make me discover cake band! How nice! xxx

Astrids dragon said...

So many sweet finishes, I love the little boxes!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a great selection of FFOs. A completed cake band is definitely an excuse for a cake now!

Faith... said...

Another adorable box, I love it. That is a very pretty bookmark you made. Great card too! That is the problem with close family and friends; they already have so many stitched things it is hard to figure out what is next. Love your weather band! the flowers look like they were stitched with ombre floss.