Thursday 30 March 2023

Happy 15th Birthday

 🎉🎉 15th Blogaversary 🎉🎉


Today is my blogs 15th Birthday,  how did that happen? I have made so many friends who I know I will never meet in person but who are certainly part of my life. 

This year my blog is quite quiet as my stitching projects have changed but I am trying to keep up with everyone's news and crafting and I will post when I can share. 

March has been a good month, I've finished two gifts which will be given in April, one gift for the summer and have made good progress with the other summer gift .... so secretive I know! 

As for the table cloth in my first post ... it's still used although the edges have been mended in a couple of places. 

Wishing you all a happy spring time. 




5 comments:

butterfly said...

Congratulations sweet friend .
I always love seeing your beautiful stitching and you give to others so much .
Have fun hugs June.

diamondc said...

Hello Clare: Sweet spring pillow and a lovely finish.
Beautiful tulips, I have never seen that color before.
Happy 15th Blogaversary

Catherine

Faith... said...

Well Happy Birthday and Congratulations on 15 successful years of blogging.

Here is to another 15 years.

Astrids dragon said...

Time flies when you're having fun, congratulations! Keep on stitching AND posting!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy Belated Blogaversary! I’ve just celebrated mine too, Spring is obviously a good time to start a blog.