Friday 28 April 2023

April Smalls

It's me ... I'm still here, just not so chatty at the moment, apologies for not keeping up with everyone's news.


Mary at Mary's Thread is the lovely host of the Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished. 

Thank you Mary for hosting this great SAL, it's a super way to see everyone's little stitching. 

I have a small this month, and it really is small. I have made a hardanger heart for the church tree. It was a trial one and I didn't follow any chart. I'll probably do a few more of these and a few bigger ones. 

Quite a few years ago I made a hardanger tutorial blog ... here's the link, it might help understand the stitches a bit for anyone wanting to give it a go.

I will have some FFO and GG stitching next month, hopefully I can catch up blog reading too.

6 comments:

DJ said...

Oh your heart hardanger is lovely!! I can't believe you made that without a pattern. Well done!

butterfly said...

So pretty , love the sweet heart.

diamondc said...

Greetings Clare: Your heart is lovely.

Catherine

Pamela said...

Your hardanger heart is very sweet!

Mary's Thread said...

Thanks for joining the SAL! What a sweet little piece. I enjoy Hardanger and should do more of it!

FlashinScissors said...

Love the heart Clare!
Barbara xxx