Friday 7 April 2023

Blog Hop and Easter Greetings

It's Blog Hop time - organised by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching the idea is to hop around everyone's blog following the links and discover the letters to reveal a hidden sayings. 

My letter is ... 

Jo asked us to share some Easter stitching so here's my Easter tree, full of ornaments I have received over many years. 


Keep my letter safe and hop over to https://lecoeurceltique.blogspot.com/ for the next one. 

My Grandmothers twig is safely in her jug (it's a branch from a twisted hazelnut tree that was in her garden and then ours before it grew too big and had to be removed, but I saved a branch) and is adorned with eggs. Our sideboard has an array of Easter decorations including two chocolate bunnies that I can't wait to enjoy and two knitted baskets from a charity giving box in aid of Ukraine. 



Wishing you all a very happy Easter, enjoying plenty of goodies and time with those you love. 


Tulip tip : pass a pin through each stem just below the flower head and they stay up straight!

10 comments:

Roni said...

A lovely display of Easter goodies, I do love the idea of the saved branch too. Happy Easter x

Elfie said...

Thanks for the letter. I love your Easter egg tree.

jocondine said...

Your home looks full of lovely spring colors, great displays. I kept a "slice" of the trunk of one sick tree we had to get cut in our garden too. Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques. xxx

DJ said...

What beautiful Easter stitching! I do love your egg tree! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! Thanks for the letter...

Astrids dragon said...

A lovely stitching display and I love the recycled branch with the eggs! Thanks for the pin tip, I'd never heard of that before. Hoppy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. I love your display, the twisty hazel is perfect for an Easter Tree.
A useful tulip trick too. I can't grow them as the deer love to eat them! I have daffodils instead which apparently are not so tasty!

diamondc said...

Happy Blessed Easter Clare and Family: Love all your Easter displays.

Catherine

Mary's Thread said...

Your display is SO pretty! I love your Easter tree! Happy Easter!

Sharm said...

Lovely to come visit you and see your lovely Easter de orations - I think the twig from your grandmothers tree is so special 💚

Leonore Winterer said...

What a cute collection of Easter ornaments! Thanks for the letter.