Friday 15 September 2023

Fully Finished Objects and Gifted Gorgeousness in September

My FFO and GG is my special project that I have been stitching on since March ... a very special wedding sampler. It's an etsy design stitched over one, in some places just one stitch in each colour. The design matches their wedding theme and it looks more effective far away then looked at close up. 


Our daughter's wedding day was superb, every moment a treasured memory. We are delighted to officially welcome our son-in-law into family. These few photos are a mix of professional and our own. 

With my beautiful daughter
A very proud Dad
The newlyweds 

It was a superb few days; the night before at the hotel, the amazing day at the wedding venue (an Italian style villa) and the super family time the day after. A time full of smiles that passed by all too quickly but left lasting memories to treasure.

After all the excitement I need to review my projects and see where I am both project wise and blogging wise. I'm hoping to be spending more time in blogland and catch up with everyone's news and crafting. 

FFO is Rachel's, Ten Hour Stitcher, Fully Finished Objects blog sal which is a super chance to show and tell about the crafty that are completely finished. Thanks Rachel

And GG is Jo at Serendipitous Stitching's Gifted Gorgeousness blog sal when we share our latest gifts. These can be gifts given or received, or any item made using fabric, threads, buttons, ribbon, chart, backing fabric that has been gifted.Thank you Jo.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations to the lovely couple. I am so glad everyone had a wonderful time. The wedding sampler is very pretty and I am sure it will be treasured.

jocondine said...

Wonderful stitching, thanks to share with us the beautiful pictures of this so precious day. xxx

DJ said...

Congratulations to the lovely bride and groom! I'm sure they will cherish the wedding sampler you stitched for them, it's lovely and thoughtful using the colors of their wedding! The bride looked gorgeous as did her Mum...I LOVE your hat!! Happy Stitching!

Toki said...

Congratulations on your daughter’s wedding.
And Congratulations on expanding your family.
Thank you for sharing the nice photos.
Your thoughtful and wonderful stitching would have been the happiest present for the bride and groom.😊

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely sampler for a beautiful wedding. I love your dress too.
I’m so glad that it all went smoothly too.

Astrids dragon said...

What beautiful photos, it looked like a perfect day for you all!
The sampler you made for them is lovely, especially since it matches their wedding theme.

Carol said...

Oh, I just love seeing happy young couples on their wedding day! I wish them every happiness. Thank you for sharing the lovely photos!