Saturday 27 January 2024

January Smalls

 


The lovely Rachel, Ten Hour Stitcher, is the new host of Smalls SAL 2024. Thank you Mary for hosting this previously I love this SAL at the end of each month to see what little things everyone has stitched. 

To start the year off I have two Smalls, both are for my 2024 tree for the Ansley Church (St. Laurence's) Christmas Tree Festival. I'll be doing a Santa Tree

I've stitched these two on plastic canvas, the same as the ones in my January Fully Finished Blog post. I'm going to stitch a variety of Santas on plastic or using perforated paper. 



There will be plenty of room for more Santas if you would like to stitch one, it would be amazing to have Santas from around the world. 

You can stitch on plastic canvas or perforated paper if you have any but if you'd prefer to stitch on fabric please use a design that is just Santa and is no more than 3" x 3" in size. 

If you send me your finished Santa on whatever you've used in a card it should be normal letter post. I will add backing and hanging ribbon and make up any fabric ones. 

Let me know if you need anymore info, it would be so nice if you have time to stitch and send a Santa, it does make the tree special with ornaments from everyone, thank you.

5 comments:

DJ said...

Oh your Santa's are precious! Now that I know the theme of your tree, I'll be searching my patterns for one for you! I have both perforated paper and plastic canvas...so now the search is on! Happy Stitching!

Pamela said...

Cute little designs!

Tiffstitch said...

Love these Santas!

Rachel said...

Thanks for joining in the SAL with two totally different Santas. I'm sure we'll see many more on your blog and in the Smalls SAL this year!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on your Santa ornaments. Good idea to fínish as you go or you will have an entire treefull to do in December!