Every year I am very touched by my stitching friends' generosity in stitching for my church tree, and this year is no exception.
With everyone's stitching I nearly have a mixed set. Here's the list so far with links to my blogs - Julie and Tiff's stitching photos came the other day so are on this post.
Day 1 - stitched by Mini and Mary
Day 2 - stitched by Gill
Day 3 - stitched by Tiff and Julie
Day 4 - stitched by Julie
Day 5 - stitched by Gill
Day 6 -
Day 7 - stitched by Gill
Day 8 - stitched by DJ
Day 9
Day 10 - stitched by me
Day 11 - stitched by DJ
Day 12 - stitched by me
I have also stitched the full set by Jo Verso but have noticed the Twelve Days are slightly different for the last few days, I will be following this and will be swapping the numbers on the set I stitched - I blogged them here
1st Day: A partridge in a pear tree
2nd Day: Two turtle doves
3rd Day: Three French hens
4th Day: Four calling birds
5th Day: Five gold rings
6th Day: Six geese a-laying
7th Day: Seven swans a-swimming
8th Day: Eight maids a-milking
9th Day: Nine ladies dancing
10th Day: Ten lords a-leaping
11th Day: Eleven pipers piping
12th Day: Twelve drummers drumming
I will be stitching the missing days, currently 6 & 9, but I'm not sure which design, maybe Just Nan. I then have to make them all into ornaments, I already have my backing fabric and edging sorted.
Huge thank you again to my generous stitchy friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment