Saturday, 1 August 2026

It's August

As many of us have been saying for quite a few years time seems to fly by. How is it August already, which means our granddaughter will be 2 months old.

I have been stitching more, which always gives me a lift, and I've sorted my threads deciding to sell some. It isn't about money, space or not liking them but a reality check of I'll never have time to use them all even if I live to 100!

I have finished two Just Nan 12 Days for my church tree. My friend Mary has kindly leant me her Just Nan chart and also stitched Day 1. I will not have time to stitch all twelve so I'm going to do the numbers missing when I see which ones everyone has sent, thank you everyone. My friend Julie is stitching of the two Just Nan designs too.



I have just realised I haven't written a page for my 2026 finishes (see the tabs at the top of my blog), I'll have to check back and get one posted.

Welcome to August everyone, a summer month that I hope will be a bit cooler although it's still high 20s, low 30s Celsius for us te next few days.


No comments: