Tuesday 15 September 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness- September


It's Gifted Gorgeousness time - on the 15th of each month we share our latest gifts. Any gift given or received and any item made using fabric, threads, buttons, ribbon, chart, backing fabric that has been gifted is also allowed in our GG posts. 

This great idea is hosted each month by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching,  if you visit her blog you'll find the links to everyone's Gifted Gorgeousness posts

My gifts this month are some more beautiful flowers I have received from friends - thank you Jane, DJ, NadineCarolJo and Christine. Everyone is so kind to stitch and send to me, I am hoping to practice how to finish them soon. I have an idea and if it looks ok I can order enough material to do them all. 







My family and friends made my birthday a super time, despite how life is just now. We are still caked out, as you can see in my Birthday Thank You post we had quite a variety of goodies at our Afternoon Tea. 

I also received these beautiful stitched cards and brooch for my birthday, thank you Christine, Mary and Gill. I am already thinking what to do with the cards. 




I have a gift I have given this month, I did share it on my Fully Finished Gallery post but here it is again. It's a Durene Jones design I made into a card for my friend's birthday. 


Thank you for all the beautiful flowers you have been sending, I am quite overwhelmed and really appreciate every one. Happy stitching and stay safe x 

12 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely flowers and gifts.
Enjoy your week .

Maggie said...

Lovely stitched flowers. I must have missed your birthday post. A belated Happy Birthday, looks like you had a wonderful day, afternoon tea is always nice and your cakes look yummy.
x

Carol said...

Your church's Christmas flower tree will be gorgeous, Claire--so glad my contribution arrived safely. Will look forward to seeing the tree in all its glory in December! Take care now! ♥

Christine said...

Some more great flowers there. Your tree is going to be so pretty

jocondine said...

Glad you love the cornflower, can't wait to see your finishes with all those nice flowers. Pretty cards too. Bisous. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love the bouquets of flowers you have been sent. Your tree is going to look amazing this year!

RJ said...

Such pretty flowers you have received Clare. I'm thinking the one I've done for you might be too big after viewing the others. I think I will look for another pattern and stitch it this week and have it out next week to you. Take care my friend. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Faith... said...

Beautiful stitched flowers! Glad you had a wonderful birthday.

Roni said...

What a lot of gorgeousness. Hope you enjoyed your birthday celebrations despite the weirdness that is the world right now xx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You now have a great selection of flowers, Clare.

FlashinScissors said...

There’s a lot of love in them thar flowers!
Your tree will look beautiful!
I have a query for my flower, I’ll email you.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Astrids dragon said...

More beautiful flowers, how much longer are you accepting them?
I love the card you made, it's adorable!