Sunday 17 July 2022

Gifted Gorgeousness in July

 


Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted each month by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching. GG, on the 15th of each month, is when we share our latest gifts. These can be gifts given or received, or any item made using fabric, threads, buttons, ribbon, chart, backing fabric that has been gifted. If you visit Jo's blog you'll find the links to everyone's Gifted Gorgeousness posts.

I'm a little late this month and only have one item to share. 

And I can't really show much or say what it is or who it's for ... I can say that it is a very special gift for a very special person. 


Thank you Jo for hosting GG again this month, I do enjoy reading about everyone's gifts both sent and received.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Looking interesting , have fun,

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I'm intrigued Clare and I look forward to 'the reveal' in due course.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh...I see a book, and I love the colors, now you'll have me coming back often to see the final outcome of your stitching! Nothing like a little mystery to brighten up my day! I love your scissor fob, by the way!

Faith... said...

Looks like a very nice start!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I spy books - could it be for Christine?