Thursday 21 July 2022

TTSAL - Halloween

 

Yesterday was the opening day for the Topsy Turvy SAL album on Facebook - Halloween July 22.

As well as joining the TT SAL on Facebook, you can post about your stitching on your own blog or join in with the members of Needlecraft Haven but please wait until the 20th of the month so all our projects are shared at the same time.

I have not had much time to focus on my Halloween piece but I have started one of Durene Jones' designs. Hopefully I will be able to finish it soon. 


I hope your Halloween stitching went spookily well.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

What a cute cat , enjoy your stitching.

Catherine said...

Hi Clare: Cute cat design. Topsy Turvy is such a catchy word.
Have a great day.

Catherine

Rachel said...

It's one of those designs that you can tell is by DJ without mentioning it! Great start, and hope to see it finished soon? :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Such a cute spooky cat! I've just added my Halloween project to the Album in the group now. Not a finish but continuing progress on it.

Faith... said...

The kitty is more cute than spooky! Great start.