Tuesday 1 November 2022

Springtime - Topsy Turvy SAL

It's Springtime - Topsy Turvy SAL stitching for November (and December is all about spring. 

I'm hoping to do the spring design from Durene Jones to match my autumn ornament. 

Here's the link to the 2021 post with all the freebie links. You can join in the Topsy Turvy SAL on Facebook, with Needlecraft Haven or by posting on your own blog. 

As usual photos of this month's stitching can be shared from the 20th.

My spring photo is my spring mini cushion from a collection I stitched a few years ago.


Happy spring stitching in chilly November. 


3 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I love the flowers and your Spring pillow. big hugs Lynda Ruth

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s a lovely photo to look at on a dark and rainy night!

Astrids dragon said...

What an adorable finish! The fabric goes really well with it.