Saturday 31 December 2022

December Smalls

 


Mary at Mary's Thread is the lovely host of the Smalls SAL. On the last Friday of the month we share our small stitching items that we have completed but not necessarily fully finished. As today is Saturday you can see I'm a day late in posting and as it's 31st December this is the final Smalks SAL of 2022.

Thank you Mary for hosting this great SAL, it's a super way to see everyone's little stitching. 

My two little stitchings are for two little people, our friend's young grandchildren. I stitched these on plastic canvas and backed them with felt, they are both designs by Durene Jones.

My other Small is not stitching as such. I made 13 felt puddings for friends near and far, they fitted nicely in a card and therefore did not increase the postage which is getting very expensive especially overseas. They were great fun to do, I have a robin design too which is a little more fiddly.


I'm not sure how many Smalls I will stitch in 2023 as I have some large projects to do. I am not stitching new items for the church tree, more details in the new year. 

I am quite surprised at how many items I did do in 2022, all the details are in my previous blog post My 2022 Crafting Year.

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year - love and blessings in 2023. 

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What lovely ornaments and those puddings are adorable!

Astrids dragon said...

They are all sweet, but I really love the reindeer!

Cathy said...

I love the little ornaments you made. Durene has such nice designs.