Sunday 1 January 2023

Topsy Turvy SAL Easter



This month we're stitching Easter, very surreal on New Year's Day but that's Topsy Turvy SAL.

And there is a huge list at Free Cross Stitch Pattern Central, the list is huge and I have not checked any copyrights so please make sure before you use any. 

https://www.freecrossstitchpatterncentral.com/categories/easter.php

I have no idea what I'll be stitching, I'm quite liking Durene Jones designs at the moment so I'm going to check her Facebook page. 

This is a card I made last Easter. 

The album will be open on 20th January, happy stitching.


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Happy Blessed New Year Clare: I love this card it is lovely.
I am looking forward to seeing what your projects will be this year.
I hope 2023 is a very good year for all.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That’s a very sweet Easter card. I don’t really stitch a lot of Spring or Easter but luckily my Just Nan samplers cover the season very well!

Faith... said...

Oh I love the little bunny!