Friday 23 February 2024

February Smalls

 


Rachel at Ten Hour Stitcher is the host of Smalls SAL 2024, I love this SAL at the end of each month to see what little things everyone has stitched. 

I have stitched three more Santa Smalls for my 2024 tree for the Ansley Church (St. Laurence's) Christmas Tree Festival. 



They are small, between 2 and 3 inches high, and I'll be finishing them with felt backing and gold hanging. I need to stitch at least 2 a month to have enough for the tree, hopefully I can do a few more.

If you would like to stitch a Santa I could call the tree Santas from Around the World which would be amazing.

You can stitch on plastic canvas or perforated paper if you have any but if you'd prefer to stitch on fabric please use a design that is just Santa and is no more than 3" x 3" in size. 

If you send me your finished Santa on whatever you've used in a card it should be normal letter post. I will add backing and hanging ribbon and make up any fabric ones. 

Let me know if you need anymore info, it would be so nice if you have time to stitch and send a Santa, it does make the tree special with ornaments from everyone, thank you.

I have also stitched one of this year's Seasonal Challenges on Needlecraft Haven. This year we have four Christmas designs and 4 other designs that we can stitch over the year.

I decided to stitch Hen House, a free design from Pinker n Punkin I haven't stitched the wording as it would make the design too big for what I plan to use it for.

I'll be sharing my finushed Santas and Hen House in my March FFO post.... how is it the third month of 2024 already.


7 comments:

Mary said...

What beautiful stitching Clare. I love all of them. The Hen House is so cute. I am currently doing the Star Spangled Winter Home that came out earlier this year. I finally got back on Taptalk so I can keep up with the group again. I sure did miss it. Have a wonderful weekend.

Pamela said...

Your Santa smalls are very cute!

Anonymous said...

You are going to have a great selection of Santa ornaments. These all look great.
Your hen cottage is pretty.

Faith... said...

Very cute Santa's Clare! I like the Hens too, can't wait to see what you do with it.

Mini said...

Hi Clare,
I would like to stitch a Santa for your Church tree.
Can you let me know when do you know need it by?
I'm located in India.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Mini thank you so much that would be amazing. I need time to finish them so if your Santa is with me by the end of October that would be perfect

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous Santas for the tree! Love those adorable little hens too.